Technical Expertise, Industry Data and Publications
Some Council publications are made available exclusively to Council members at no cost; others at discounted prices.
- Anodizing Newsline: Keep informed by reading Anodizing Newsline, a bi-monthly newsletter containing news of industry events, member activities, marketing tips, technical information and more.
- Wage & Fringe Benefit Survey: Periodic
- AAC Technical Bulletins: Stay apprised of specialized information through AAC Technical Bulletins, handy reference documents that detail various technical subjects.
- Environmental Guidebook: Exhaustively researched, the Environmental Guidebook is essential material for any U.S. anodizer. It explains regulations and compliance strategies covering water and air, as well as solid and hazardous wastes.
- Industry Standards: AAC publishes color standards for six electrolytic colors used in architectural applications; automotive standard; hardcoat anodizing standard.
- Marketing Tools: Fact Sheets, Reference Guides, Web Reports, and other invaluable marketing support tools help you maintain your competitive edge.
- AAC Members have unlimited access to peers, experts, and influencers all across the Anodizing Industry.
Go to Online Store